FE-SAFE: THE DURABILITY SUITE
NOTE: This product is part of an extended configuration of SIMULIA Abaqus and cannot be purchased without Abaqus.
Industry is putting increasing pressure on manufacturers to use less material to deliver lightweight but stronger components, lower warranty and recall costs and all in less time. Many companies use advanced finite element analysis to calculate design stresses, but the fatigue analysis is often still done by manually picking stress points for spreadsheet analysis. This is time-consuming and unreliable because it is easy to miss failure locations.
The fe-safe suite of software is world-leading technology for durability analysis from FEA, directly interfacing to all major FEA suites (Abaqus, ANSYS, Nastran (MSC, NEi, NX), Pro/Mechanica) and its capabilities have been developed to meet the most demanding industry applications.
fe-safe was the first commercially available fatigue analysis software to focus on modern multiaxial strain-based fatigue methods and it continues to set the benchmark for fatigue analysis software.
fe-safe is included in Extended Packaging, allowing unified access to all solution technologies within the portfolio through a single token pool.
The fe-safe suite provides:
- fe-safe: Accurate, reliable multiaxial fatigue analysis, regardless of the complexity of your loadings and model
- fe-safe/Rubber: Unique, leading-edge technology for the fatigue analysis of elastomers
- Verity Module in fe-safe: The original, patented Verity® Structural Stress Method for seam, structural and spot welded joints
- fe-safe/TURBOlife: Thermomechanical fatigue analysis with unique capabilities for creep-fatigue interaction
- Smooth workflow between the SIMULIA portfolio of products: Abaqus, Isight and Tosca
Regardless of the complexity of your fatigue analysis, fe-safe fits smoothly into your design process, enabling you to develop products that are designed for durability.