We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. While we do not intend to make changes to this policy often, we recommend that you check our most current policy statement when you visit us.
How We Collect and Use Personally Identifiable Information
You are welcome to visit this website while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personally identifiable information. Sharing your personally identifiable information is strictly voluntary when you signup for and use a NIMBIS account.
Sharing your personally identifiable information makes it easier for you to:
- Request information or materials concerning our products and services.
- Receive personalized newsletters and other messages on our products and services that we feel may be relevant to your interests, and generally facilitate future communication with you.
- Purchase or license NIMBIS products online.
- Register your purchase so you can receive certain benefits.
- Participate in online communities, such as forums and blogs.
- Participate in surveys or register to participate in a promotion.
- In each of the instances above we may ask you to offer personally identifiable information so that we may serve your needs.
You May Opt Out at Any Time
You may opt out at any time by closing your NIMBIS account. To close your account, please submit a request through our contact page.
We also collect certain anonymous information that cannot be associated with you personally, such as the domains from which you visit us, the number of visitors to our web sites, browsing patterns and areas of interest. We analyze this data to assess trends, statistics and customers' needs, to help us improve our web sites, products and better serve our customers.
We also may use website activity and monitoring technologies to help manage our online advertising and measure its effectiveness. The information that we may collect by means of these technologies is anonymous and not personally identifiable.
Safeguarding Personally Identifiable Information
We aim to protect the personally identifiable information that you share with us. NIMBIS uses a variety of commercially available security technologies to protect your personally identifiable information, including secure servers, firewalls, and data encryption.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Under certain circumstances, personally identifiable information may be given to NIMBIS business partners when we believe your business interests will be served. For instance, if we need to ship products to you, we will share your name and address with a carrier. NIMBIS will also release personally identifiable information if compelled by law to do so. Otherwise, NIMBIS will not provide your personally Identifiable information to any third party outside of NIMBIS without your consent.